If you're looking to make money online, you'll often come across sites that sound too easy and too good to be true - hoping you'll discover a goldmine that'll solve all of your cash flow problems. 

But, what you end up finding instead, are tons of scam make-money online sites. And one type are Paid to click sites.

Paid-to-clicf scam sites are everywhere, giving users false hope that by signing up and clicking on advertisements (whether manual or autosurf), they'll make anywhere from $.05 to $.40 per view/click and with the promise of earning even more with upgrade bonuses - which SHOULD mean.....BAMM... money cometh......
just from clicking all day...right?!

But what you're actually doing is just wasting your time & giving views and ad revenue to the scam site owner with your clicks & by sending them referrals, hoping YOU'LL get paid for your efforts - ONLY TO find out―

THEY DON'T PAY OUT!!
(& that's NOT GOOD!)

And that's exactly what happened to me after many clicks & promotion wasting my time on these sites. 

And because of it, I'm going to share my experience with ecamoney.site (the same scam people behind UbeMoney, OmuMoney, GaMoney, PaMoney.Fun, EtMoney.PW, EmMoney & EsMoney.ICU, EnMoney.FUN, AxMoney.ICU, OzMoney.XYZ, AwMoney.ICU, UbMoney.XYZ & counting (still) with new url's surfacing weekly.) ---which, after you complete the initial requirement for payout, they raise the bar to avoid paying you as illustrated in the image below: ↓


When I first requested withdrawal after I reached the $50 mark, it told me I needed at least $150 in my account to request payout. So, I spent more time clicking on more ads until I earned $176 in my account. When I requested payout again, the message said I needed to have referred 40 people.....one time (something not stated before this point(but will probably be modify later to contradict this blog), and after I did that, I'd receive the whole amount plus 25% of the referrals earnings paid to me

Note: they also sell referrals at ridiculous high prices you can buy if you don't want to wait to get referrals through promoting to qualify for payout.

Get this, If I would've purchased referrals from them, I would've paid them double the amount I was requesting for pay out. And if they would've paid me after I'd purchased referrals from THEMthey would've NET'd a cool $176 at least, and I would've made....
(((D   r   u   m   r   o   l   l)))_....please!__
ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!


So there I went, I continued to click on ads and promoted my referral link until my account balance reached the minimum payout and my referral count reached 41 (qualifying me for pay out), but as you see, I was stone-walled again–NO PAYOUT! 

The excuse this time was, my account had not been approved ,and that I needed to wait 30-60 days for my account to get approved. (WTH)Yep.... "I knew it was a scam" is what I said to myself. But, I guess I needed to go through that process of learning in order to find out for my self - just in-case it worked, and I actually GOT PAID!


I'm still saying to myself....This is a problem......but..wait,...they have a solution -- just send them $10 in bitcoin payment to speed up the approval process and I'll get paid in full within 5-10 minutes. 
(I should've felt $300 richer after reading that....right?) WRONG!


(smh) At this point, I was done, and stopped promoting my referral link and left a heated comment in the support/comment section - (which I received no reply from site admin). 

Now, I'm really saying to my self: "all that clicking and promoting for nothing - what a big fat waste of time."  I wish someone would've warned me about this site before I invested all that time and effort. 

But, I don't want more people falling victim to this scam site the way I did.

So, now I'M WARNING YOU before you waste your time and efforts clicking ads and promoting a worthless referral link hoping to receive pay-out for all of your efforts. 

Watch out for sites like this, because they're all the same - and almost-ALWAYS duplicate themselves to keep the scam going to recruit more unsuspecting 
"sit & click" easy cash victims thinking they'll be paid



But the truth is....

YOU'RE BEING SCAMMED!  

AND, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY BUYING UPGRADE AD PACKAGES OR REFERRING PEOPLE TO THESE SITES that promise bonuses, high earnings and residual income for upgraded members! None of it's true, because you won't be get a dime - regardless of the shiny-object add-on!! 

NONE OF THEIR SHINY OBJECTS MATTER IF THEY DON'T PAY OUT!!!

THEY'RE ALL SCAMS
cashnsurf, surf2profits, realppvtraffic etc etc-- and the list goes on & on.  

Again, most of these"paid to surf" sites:

A  R E   A  L  L   S  C A M  S!
(even the low minimum payout bux type sites
because the earnings per click is so low it's not worth the time & effort)

Don't join them!

If you're looking for a real way to make passive income that actually works (this method will work for most people if you follow through with it)  you'll get access to all of the tools needed to get started, & then you can scale up and really sit back and watch the commissions come in.

There is a very low cost trial period you can use to get started, but it'll teach you How to Build a legitimate online business that creates passive income.  

A lot of people give up before they see results when working with legitimate opportunities.  

But I'd give this system a try and scale it to make it that much more effective. 

You can even get the system to the point of being completely hands off, while you earn residual commissions by letting to system do all the work for you.

Fill out the form below and test drive the system for yourself to start earning today.


The sooner you get started, the sooner you'll be earning a passive income!


Note: ignore the secure notice if you get one when filling out the form. It was brought to my attention that  the page was warning of an unsafe page, I tested the page and it's completely safe. It could be the webmasters I exposed in this blog as scam artists trying to scare you away from opting in (whom I've caught trying to sabotage this blog) , or it's a simple current form code and blogger issue. Nevertheless, It's safe to proceed to the next page. You'll be redirected to a safe and secure page.



First Name


Email



Comments